Date(s) - 04/10/22
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Healthy Congregation and Radical Welcoming Teams invite you to join a Deep Listening Circle on the 8th Principle: an intentional gathering to share how you are and to listen deeply to others. In times of change like this, it can be hard to find the space and quality of connection to hear and speak our truths: How I am really? What do I notice about myself amidst these times? We will center the circle on the following questions:
- What are you thinking/feeling about the 8th Principle for our Society?
- What needs to happen for you to become comfortable with the adoption of the 8th Principle?
- What actions/changes would you like to see happen in yourself or in our Society as part of our 8th Principle work?
We can support one another to ask and answer these questions. The practice of coming together in our faith-based community in this way is one way for us to be in covenant.
In Person in the Community Room: Limited to 17 participants. Since there is limited space, please register at the links below:
- Sunday, April 10 – 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. – Register here
- Thursday, April 14 – 7-8:30 p.m. – Register here
Questions: Please email [email protected].