JUMP’s Online Auction – February 1-12: “Showing Love for JUMP”
Low-income Vermont households need the help that JUMP provides with utility payments, transportation, and support to purchase essentials like groceries, toiletries, cleaning supplies. We are inviting your support of JUMP’s important community work!
Although bidding does not start until February 1st, visit the JUMP Online Auction website now to:
- View items up for bid (check back frequently as items are being added daily)
- Set up your account so you will be ready to start bidding on February 1
- Donate an item for the auction or become a sponsor
Help promote the event via the JUMP Online Auction website:
- Create Facebook posts and Twitter tweets just by clicking on the icons on the top right corner
- Click on the “Refer a friend” button and fill in the email addresses of friends and family to send them a notice
- Send your own email by clicking on the email icon
Join us in this fundraising event and show your love for JUMP by supporting a local organization that assists Vermont households in need.