This is the time of year when many of you are considering your charitable contributions for the year. While many of you give regularly to FUUSB by fulfilling your annual pledge, there are also other ways to share your treasure through the Society.
- Socially Responsible Santa – Gifts to this fund are distributed by amazing UU elves to members of our larger community in the form of cash gifts. This allows people the dignity of purchasing their own gifts for their families.
- Discretionary Fund – Gifts to this fund help members of our congregation and greater Burlington community throughout the year with things such as utility bills, uncovered medical expenses, and other unexpected financial emergencies.
- Share the Plate – Each month our Share the Plate collections are split between FUUSB and a local non-profit. In December our collections are going to our Socially Responsible Santa program.
- Gift to FUUSB – One-time gifts can be made to FUUSB to help us fulfill our mission.
- Beyond These Walls – Contributions are still being accepted to help defer the ongoing costs associated with live-streaming our worship services.
- Angel Fund – We often have members who are unable to meet their pledge due to unforeseen circumstances. During the pandemic, this is happening even more often. The Angel Fund helps to replace that lost pledge income.
Gifts can be made by sending a check to the Meeting House with the fund you’d like to give to written in the memo line, donation of stock (please let Christina know if you’ve donated stock to FUUSB), or a charitable distribution from your retirement account (please contact your tax advisor for more information about this option). You may also make a contribution to FUUSB by clicking on this link: Donate Now!
If you have any questions, please contact Christina Fulton. Thank you!